AVCJ Japan Forum 2017
22-23 June, Conrad Tokyo
Achieving consistent performance in private market investing
A flurry of succession deals in the mid-market, an increase of corporate carve-outs for the buyout players, a local LP market that is making a push into alternatives, foreign LPs renewing their interest after a period of stellar returns, and government regulations that call for stricter corporate governance - all the ingredients to ensure Private Equity in Japan is experience the best market conditions in a generation. On the flip side, Japan is fast becoming the destination of choice for fundraising as local LPs start to make large-scale commitments to foreign GPs in the search for diversification and yield.
However, there is a concern that too much dry power in the market will drive up valuations and that global volatility could have a knock-on effect on investor confidence and market conditions.
Join us at the AVCJ Japan Forum for 2 days of and Network with over 200 institutional investors that are looking to commit capital to private markets across the globe.
Limited speaking and sponsorship opportunities are available, please contact Jonathon Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 2158 9651 for further discussion.
Benefits of attending:
- Discover how middle market GPs are sourcing succession investment opportunities across Japan
- Uncover the pipeline and opportunity for large cap deals and corporate carve-outs
- Identify strategies for fundraising and how you differentiate yourselves to LPs
- Debate the future macro outlook and how investors remain successful during a period of volatility
- Find out how to select the right partners and geographies for private debt and credit investments
Who you will meet at the AVCJ Japan Forum:
Senior representatives from the LP universe:
- Corporate pension funds
- Government pension funds
- Family offices
- Regional banks
- Funds of Funds
Managing and Founding Partners from:
- Domestic and international private equity and venture capital funds
- Asset managers
- Infrastructure funds
- Private debt, credit and distressed funds
- Real estate funds
For any other enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com